Bring in innovation in your work life.
Make your next career move with Broadmoor Solutions.
We have options spanning from entry level and internship opportunities to highly experienced roles. We are looking for creative, innovative people, who are good with data analytics and enjoy challenges that every new business opportunity throws at them.
Various unanticipated work locations throughout the United States; relocation may be required. Must be willing to relocate.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop functional requirements; identify options for meeting requirements; recommend course of action and follow through implementing and overseeing technical aspects.
- Work in collaboration with Data Warehouse and Data Integration teams in developing Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams and sample reports representing current data in the database and impact of the proposed database and solutions.
- Develop models, build hierarchies, attributes, facts and extract tables from the warehouse.Develop reports, custom groups, objects and dashboards using the Microstrategy BI tool.
- Develop complex predictive metrics by applying statistical or numerical methods to forecast the Demand and Sales.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical and management reporting support.
- Utilize BI tools and techniques including Data Wrangling, Transactional Services, ESRI maps and Visual Crossing to create on demand Visual insights and Survey Dashboards.
- Create Custom report using distinct types of Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, Ad hoc reports and distributed reports in multiple formats using Microstrategy.
- Deploy Schematic layer, Reports and Dashboards into the production environment.
- Administer BI application and perform installation, configuration and maintenance of the environment. Develop new UNIX/Batch scripts.
- Create Metadata and Statistics tables for Microstrategy Projects on an Oracle Database.
- Arrange Business Intelligence application layer in cloud based infrastructure environment.
- Evaluate and test new features of Business Intelligence tool.
- Troubleshoot issues by using SQL Tools.
- Perform unit and system testing to validate the output of the analytic procedures against expected results.
- Perform and document testing on DEV and UAT, fix bugs before deploying the code to the production environment.
- Manage production issues using JIRA and Servicenow.
Education Requirements: Masters – Computer Science or Engineering
Experience: Minimum one (1) year